RyRy at 4 months!!!
Figuring out if it's possible to be even slightly domestic after so many years of not having to be.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Not only does she roll but......
She's also 4 months old today!!! Riley started rolling from her tummy to her back recently!! It really does seem like just yesterday I was going into the hospital to have her. I'm amazed that she's so big already and thriving and growing like a little flower! She's a pretty great baby although she does have her crazy baby moments don't get me wrong. Had the normal 4 months check-up appt and of course Riles had to get shots and I sat in the corner while Paul held her down. She didn't cry for too long - that's the beauty of being a baby I guess - short memory! Riley is growing like she's supposed to and she could start on rice cereal but I'm just not ready to stop exclusively nursing her yet - maybe next month :)
RyRy at 4 months!!!
RyRy at 4 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment